Easy screen sharing in 2020 with Webex Meetings.
Enjoy video-first meetings with integrated voice, video and screen sharing, that lets you collaborate more effectively with customers, partners, and employees--without the need to travel.
Do I have control over what I screen share?
With Webex Meetings you can choose exactly what you want to
share—no more, no less.
- Share individual files or documents, such as a specific Word doc or PowerPoint.
- Share entire application sets, such as productivity tools or web browsers.
- Share multimedia viewers and players so you can show video or animation in a Webex Meeting at 30 frames per second.
- Share your entire screen, including everything you have open and in view.
The choice is yours. You have complete control over
湖北快三微信交流群what and when you share.
Learn more about .
Can I share screens from any device?
With Webex, you can share an application or your entire screen with remote attendees in real-time across any device-- even when you’re on the go. You can share your content or screen from your:
- Android devices.
- iPhone or iPad devices. —You can even share 3D models virtually in your meetings from iOS devices!
- Cisco Webex Device. Screenshare wirelessly to a Webex Device via Proximity. You can also share whiteboard sessions into a Webex meeting from a Webex Board.
Can anyone in my meeting share a screen?
Screen sharing isn’t limited to just the host. Your attendees can take control and share content as well. Best of all, you can collaborate together, in real-time, to keep your work moving forward.
- Open a document and edit or mark-up the file together.
- Start a whiteboard and draw your ideas, for all to see. You can use both text and graphic tools to whiteboard together as a group.
How do I share my screen?
- Select Share in the control bar on your screen.
Select to share your screen or application from the list of open applications.
- To share an application that isn’t open, select Share, and Other Applications.
- To start a whiteboard session, select Share, and New Whiteboard.
- To stop screen sharing, select Stop Sharing on the floating bar at the top of the screen.
- You can also screenshare from your Webex Meetings desktop app when connected to a Webex device.